Laser Printer Laser marking Machine Portable Laser Printing Machine
What is laser marking?
"Laser marking" stands for marking or labeling of workpieces and
materials with a laser beam. In this regard, different processes
are distinguished, such as engraving, removing, staining, annealing
and foaming. Depending on the material and the quality requirement,
each of these procedures has its own advantages and disadvantages.
What materials can be marked with a laser?
- Metals: Stainless steel, aluminum, gold, silver, titanium, bronze, platinum
- Plastics: ABS, polycarbonate, polyamide, PMMA or plastics with laser
- Foils and films and packaging
Depending on the material, different laser types are used for laser marking (solid-state and CO lasers).
Benefits of fiber laser marking
- High-precision marking at constant quality
Thanks to the high precision of laser marking, even very delicate
graphics, 1-point fonts and very small geometries will turn out
clearly legible. At the same time, marking with the laser ensures
constant high-quality results.
Laser etching is permanent and at the same time resistant to
abrasion, heat and acids. Depending on the laser parameter
settings, certain materials can also be marked without damaging the
Laser marking is one of the fastest marking processes available in
the market. This results in high productivity and cost benefits
during manufacture. Depending on the material structure and size,
different laser sources or laser machines can be used to further
increase the speed.
- XT LASER machines for laser marking
XT LASER offers you a wide range of flatbed and galvo laser
machines for marking a large variety of materials.
Fiber laser marking machine Advantage
1) Under operation system: windowns xp , windowns 7 ,windows8/10
2) Support Characters , digital, series NO, Date codes
3) Various types of fonts are supported. Such as TrueType,
JSF(Single line font ), DMF(Dot Matrix Font,One-Dimensional bar code, Two-Dimensional bar code , and so on
4) Common types of images are supported. (bmp, jpg, gif, tga, png,
5) Common vector images are supported. (ai, dxf, dst, plt…)
6) Flexible variable text : changes the text real time while in
laser processing . Excel datasheet is supported.
7) Imported fiber laser system
8) Excellent optical mode, long operating life, up to 100,000HS
9) The highest electro-optical conversion efficiency, up to 80%,
but gross power less than 600W
10) Small size, steady, without maintenance, easy to operate
11) High precision, suited for fine processing on all metal and
12) This machine adapts the fiber laser and has high electro-
optical conversion rate, the quality of laser
beam is good,cooling withair- cooling methods, it has smaller shape, low power
and much more energy-efficient.
13) Divergent Angle is about a quarter of the pump laser
semiconducto, especially mainly used in precise,
fine marking3,low using cost, electro-optic conversion efficiency is up to 30%
- Using the third generation of optical fiber solid laser, the
electro-optical conversion efficiency of pump light source can
reach to 80% after fiber coupling. Higher beam quality, long use
time, laser life can reach 50000 hours (Lamp pump YAG is around
hundreds of hours, semiconductor is around 10000 hours).
- Perfect beam quality achieved the highest and excellent marking
effect. And it has great advantages of doing
anti-white,matte,chromatic...on the stainless steel.
- Adopted high-speed scanning head, and combined with software makes
marking very fast, so the processing speed is 3 to 5 times quicker
than the ordinary YAG and DP semiconductor.
- Air-cooling, no consumables, free maintenance, save power and
energy(total power is 500W), low cost of latter usage, the annual
electric savings would be around USD3000-5000.
- High electrooptical efficiency: integrated electooptical efficiency
reaches above 20%, greatly saved power consumption and operation
- Absolutely environmental marks without intermediate mediators
involved in processing